Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Time is Approaching

After 3 days of house/apartment hunting and countless hours of internet searching, we still don't know where we're going to live. Yep, that's awesome. Or not. I would like to know NOW, even though if we have a place, Jared wasn't planning to move in until the beginning of August. So we still have a few weeks left. But it'd still be nice to know now. :)


Five weeks from today! Oh my goodness. There's not that much left to do, but I'm glad I still don't have a job... mostly. Working on the reception food and such. Oh! And I've ordered all my attendents gifts and most have come in- fun fun! It's exciting to see everything coming together! Finishing up some diy projects this week and hopefully start (and finish) my pew bows by Monday. We'll see. Oh! We bought our wedding bands on Sunday!!!!!!! That was fun! We had thought about getting cheap plain bands and upgrading later, but we went with the nicer ones! Can't wait to see it sized and with my engagement ring. :) Oh my goodness, this is so much fun. I think everyone should have a wedding! 4 of the 6 bridesmaid dresses have come in, too! My flower girl dress and ring bearer vest and tie are too CUTE FOR WORDS! (thanks to my amazing sister Sarah) And marriage counseling is pretty great as well. And I still don't know where we're going on our honeymoon. But it's booked! It's going to be an adventure because we're driving quite a ways. And my dear fiance' said he'd take me shopping once or twice on the trip! Isn't he sweet? Oh! and I love my dress! I picked it up from the tailor last week and just had to try it on to check out the bustle. It's beautiful! Ok, I'll stop for today. :)


*my sincere apologies for the over use of the exclamation point in this post*
**not likly to apologize for this offense again**
***a girl has every right to use said symbol***

No comments: