Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just a little stress

Where to start? Even without a job, I have been incridibly busy! So much to do, so little time. 50 days to be precise! An apartment to find, rings to buy, more invitations to send, people to pay, life to plan, and countless details to iron out. It is so nice that we now have time to just sit and plan things out together. What's also nice is his new salary. :)

Whoever thought they could plan a big fancy do-it-yourself wedding in 6 months? Oh yeah...

Engagement pictures should be up soon and I simply cannot wait to see them!! I'm sure they'll be awesome! We had a lot of fun on our little engagment photo session adventure.

******
I had been at his parents house all day helping his sister with her baby's first birthday party. By the time the party had started, I was feeling ever so sick. He informed me that I ought to take ibuprofen and forced to lay down. Then when I ventured out to watch my future niece open her presents, he let me stay until she was done, but the very next moment he marched me back to lay down. Oh my.. maybe it's a good thing I'm marrying a nurse. :)

******
Me: you're such a dork.
Him: Yeah, but I'm your dork, so it's ok.

No comments: