Ahh! I promise to post about graduation and my wedding diy's later.
Last week:
- I ordered our invitations!!
- Polished silverware with my fiance'.
- Bought 4 kitchen chairs.
This week:
- I'm taking my dress to get bustled.
- Will decide on a photographer.
- We're having a introductory premarital counseling meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Fagala!
- I made my veil tonight and I LOVE it!
Next week:
- Order flowers from Sams.
- Order Jared's wedding band.
- Finish gathering addresses.
- Decide on the cake.
- Get a job?
Jared is scheduled to take his boards sometime within the next month!!! This is really exciting because it can take up to several months to get scheduled, plus he gets a major raise after he passes!
2 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! Are you ordering the flowers froms Sams Club?
yes I am! I decided to use some "real touch" from hobby lobby for decorations (toss bouquet, bouts etc.) and the real ones for bouquets. Sam's has lots of really good reviews for the flowers so I'm hoping it's true!!
Post a Comment