Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Christmas Miracle

It all started this morning as I began to create an outfit in my head.

*needs to be long sleeved because we're going to walk around downtown*
*why is 98% of the clothes in this closet short sleeved?*
*what is this? I've never seen this long sleeved sweater before!*
"Sarah, did you buy this?"
"nope, never seen it before, but it's pretty!"
*hmm... that's odd.. maybe it's a miracle!*
(mom comes in)

"mom, have you seen this before?"
"no, but it's pretty!"
*we're all agreed it's pretty*
*it is a Christmas miracle!*
(i put it on to face the final test)

"Rachel, you're wearing a pretty sweater i've never seen."
"really Grace? you've never seen it? IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!"

Beautiful, brand new, long sleeved sweater on the day I needed one. :)






Oh, and when choosing a boy, make sure he has good taste in jewelry!
(for inquiring minds, there is no ring as of yet)

1 comment:

ActionJackson said...

Glad I got on and read your blog!! I love seeing what's going on in your life! I love the little miracles come up randomly but when we seem to need them most!