'Tis true. My summer is over. My summer of working long(ish) hours at the office, my summer of laying on the trampoline soaking up the sun, my summer of reading C.S.Lewis and hanging out with friends. *sigh* It was a marvelous summer. :-)
(not without trials, but i won't go into that)
School starts tomorrow- spent all yesterday at orientation. I'm scared... well, more nervous than scared. I have four classes tomorrow- two of which are senior level courses. ahh! How can I be taking senior classes already?? Didn't I just start college not that long ago? Mary and I go into these conversations of astonishment of this coming school year. Her, a senior in high school and I, a junior in college. I can scarce believe it.
2 comments:
how are classes going?! I didn't even realize you had started your new semester. How are you liking it so far?
great!! I love them so far. :-) I'm still a little worried about one of my senior level classes, but it should be fine.
How are you?? haven't talked to you in.. forever! are you ready for school?
Post a Comment